The intention of this blog is just to share with you the way God works in my everyday life. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, November 16, 2009

FAITH Presentation

Here is the FAITH presentation that we use to lead someone to Christ.



In your personal opinion, what do you understand it takes for a person to go to Heaven and have eternal life?
(Can I share with you what the Bible says?)
F-A-I-T-H
F is for Forgiveness.
Everyone has sinned and needs Gods forgiveness.
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
God’s forgiveness is in Jesus only.
In whom we have redemption, through his blood, the forgiveness of sin, according to the riches of his grace. Ephesians 1:7

A is for Available.
God’s forgiveness is available for all.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
God’s forgiveness is available, but not automatic.
Not everyone who says unto me, “Lord, Lord” will enter the kingdom of Heaven. Matthew 7:21

I is for Impossible.
According to the Bible it is impossible for us to get to Heaven on our own.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2: 8-9
So how can a sinful person have eternal life and enter Heaven?

T is for Turn.
If you were driving down the road and someone said to you “turn here,” what would they be asking you to do?
(Change direction)
Turn means repent. Turn away from sin and self.
Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Luke 13:3
Turn to Jesus alone as your Saviour and Lord.
I am the way, the truth and the life: No man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
Here is the greatest news of all…………
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10
What happens if a person is willing to repent of their sins and confess Christ?

H is for Heaven.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself, that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:3
Eternal life begins now with Jesus.
I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

H can also stand for How.
How can a person have God’s forgiveness, eternal life and Heaven?
By trusting Jesus as your Saviour and Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment